Friday, October 5, 2012

Public Relations Committee


HEY Y'ALL!!!

I just wanted to go ahead and remind everyone about the Public Relations Committee I briefly discussed during our last meeting.

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Dillon Mathers and I am a second year Marketing & Hispanic Studies double major and am currently the Public Relations Coordinator for QSA.

This coming spring semester (Spring '13), I will be studying abroad in Vienna, Austria. This means that I will no longer hold my officer position within QSA. In order to appoint a new Public Relations Coordinator, we (the QSA E-Board) have decided to create a Public Relations Committee.

The Public Relations Committee will be comprised of 2-3 students chosen by myself after an extremely informal interview. I honestly just want to set up a time to talk about why you want to get involved, any experience that you may or may not have, and to get to know a little bit about you. If chosen, then you will work with me to see what exactly I do and to slowly but surely take over my position. At the end of the semester, the Public Relations Coordinator will be appointed from the students involved in the committee.

I strongly encourage all of you to at least set up a time to meet with me to discuss this opportunity. It will definitely be a great way to get involved with QSA this year, but also to get a head start on continuing your involvement with this student organization.

If you are interested at all, then please email me. In addition, I am more than willing to assist with any questions, comments, or concerns. I have already received a couple emails concerning the committee and will be setting up those meetings by the end of this weekend.

Please email me at Dillonmathers@yahoo.com

Best,

Dillon
QSA - Public Relations Coordinator
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment